Tjenis!!
Nu har jag precis kommit hem från en dag i studion.
Jag och Marina har spelat in sång på en ny låt, å den blir GRYM!
Vänta ni bara..
Puss o kram
/Betti
PS. Hoppas ni gillade bilderna från vår Malmö-spelning :) .DS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Härligt att höra!
Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=creative expressions madison wi ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg
[url=http://www.solonoilista.altervista.org/bloghoster/?u=videoseamie7]Extra DVD to Pocket PC Ripper 5.0[/url] [url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videosealvina2]A-Z iPod Video Converter 4.56[/url]
uSeesoft Video To AVI Converter Magic DVD Copier 4.7.1.10
http://blog.bakililar.az/videoseamy0/ Agood All to FLV DIVX MPEG4 MP4 3GP Converter
[url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1238592]Torrent WMV Cutter[/url] [url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1237706]Cucusoft Ultimate DVD Video Converter Suite 7.7.7.6[/url]
4Videosoft Google Video Converter 123 DVD Converter 4.6.3
http://www.pinskerdream.com/bloghoster/?u=videosearthur7 Avex Zune Video Converter
River Past Crazi Video Pro 2.6.1
my icq:858499940385
Post a Comment